Sunday, August 2, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Well I've had my guard for a few years now. While I have been working on them very slowly, I think I've gotten to the point where there is actually something to show! I don't work on them much, mainly because I'm a poor college student who is busy with work and other things! But, at the time of writing this, it is my summer vacation and it can't hurt to start up a blog to keep me motivated to go on!

I will be posting wip pics, as well as finished pics with descriptions to go along with them. In addition, I'll write up a few tutorials on how to do certain things, and show off some Imperial Armouresque photoshops I like to do from time to time. So sit back, crack open a beer (or soda), bookmark this page, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment